Thursday, April 07, 2011

My Beloved!

Now now now...
Believe it?
I'm not single anymore!
I'm in relationship with Samantha Loh
She is the only one that can complete myself.


The first photo we took together!


We been together for more then 2 months and our love from each other are very deep and using words are impossible to describe how much we love each other. Most of my time now is really wonderful when I get to spent time with my beloved. I'm a happy man...

Well, we been going out a lot until her friends say that she is only home at night. HA!! Sushi King, James Foo, Starbucks Coffee had been our daily outing food but not just that, we even go out for some awesome hawker stall. Gurney & Queensbay are also our place where we hangout most of our time.






When I went to bed last night, my last thought was of you.
When I woke up this morning, my first thought was of you.
You are my everything; my sun, my stars, my sky.
You are my everything... and this is the reason why:

For when we met it was fate, fate from the soul within.
For when we met it was choice, choice to be your friends.
For when we first laughed together, I knew it was meant to be.
For when I fell in love, I knew you had fallen in love with me.

You are my everything, my breath belongs to you.
You are my everything, hold these words to be true.
You are my everything and
I'll always love you...

1 comment:

Shahrul Hairy Shaharuddin said...

Congratz bro!
enjoy your relationship..